Wednesday, September 19, 2007

purple rain

preemptive apologies because this is going to be a bitchfest. straight up this monday to friday 8-4 shit is killing me. i don't know how the vast majority of the population handles this. structured days, structured breaks, structured time. boring people talking about boring things. i feel a little insane at the moment because sitting in a windowless room... at a table... staring at a screen... being talked at for 8 hours of the day...makes me want to stick sharp objects in my eye. leg shaking.. foot tapping... constant shifting in my seat... brow furrowed... these are my signs and symptoms of restlessness. i practically sprinted out of the unit today because i couldn't wait to get out.

and it's only wednesday.

good news though.. i have a date with a good lookin woman on sunday evening to the boys night out show. jealous? you should be.

1 comment:

Luke said...

I also don't get it... And yet there are people (Matt C comes to mind) who thrive in an environment like that..