Monday, November 19, 2007

ok so this made me smile...

again... killing time on le stalkbook... came across some funny pics i had forgotten about in our Donald family group...


my uncle jim sent these out a couple months ago... i should really ask him if he has anymore cause if you know either of them.. these are just hilarious.


oh.... the seventies.



jim... my dad's oldest brother.
my cousins and i are still speculating whether that is a hat or a pot...
sweet beard though...



and may i present to you... my father.
his first year of university... rockin some sweet glasses and studying for... anatomy? i hear there are some pretty good articles in there.
hahaha what a guy.



they are hands down my 2 favourite men on this planet. the stories they tell when they get together make me laugh until everything aches... growing up with 8 kids, my nana and of course... my grandfather... the Colonel. what a hoot.
lots of love gentlemen. lots of love.

No comments: