Tuesday, January 15, 2008

drunken love notes

found this in my facebook inbox today... 

you + me = the redefinitions of sweet hangin. I can't wait to see you. Im in Japan.. its SOOOOOOO fuckin weird.. I can't even discribe. So humbling, cuz i put the 'E' in igenant! You may or may not get to meet the new lady... depending on work.

Im sweating with anticipation.. and im drunk of jap beer

Sean.

this kid kills me. i haven't seen him in over a year since those burly kids played capital. he's going to be in vancouver for a few days before their show so i have a good feeling there's going to be some funny hangouts, beer, tasty vegan treats and "safety meetings". i'm hoping (fingers crossed) we can go on an adventure here post safety meeting because that would make me very happy.   

in other news... this Family launched their new website tonight. go check it out... read and learn and appreciate.

lots of integrity and lots of respect.


benny and i hit granville island today to finish off his christmas shopping... ended up hitting up a book store and once again i couldn't help myself. picked up
life after god by douglas coupland (excellent book) and eleven minutes by paulo coelho who also wrote one of the books that changed my life (the alchemist). this is how my stack is shaping up...

i'm actually really stoked on the edgar allen poe collection. i found it bubble wrapped and secured with hospital tape wedged in my door when i got back from ontario. brendan sent it from california. i miss that boy a whole helluva lot. come visit us dammit.


i'm getting my hurr cut tomorrow. thank god... its getting a bit mullet-like in the back.

No comments: