Tuesday, June 10, 2008

that's why they call them business socks...

I've been a little bit stressed the last few days... but it's over now... I hope *fingers crossed* that it went well. So here's some things that have been help chilling me out...

I caught one of my favourite Canadian movies on tv the other day... Men with Brooms. Ya sure.. laugh.. but I think it's cute and it's Canadian and it's about curling and it has BEAVERS in it.

The soundtrack reminded me of a few Canadian female singers that I had kinda forgotten about...

A burly girl.. Sarah Harmer...

(full of clips from the movie)



Another quick one.. reminds me of current living situations and how stoked I am to get out.



The other lady I want to mention is from Ottawa (wootwoot).. her name is Kathleen Edwards and my friend Kev plays bass in her band.





Other things of interest... I think this show is absolutely hilarious.







and one last one for good measure.. it might be one of my favourites...

2 comments:

i. said...

So what you are saying is that ....
i can wear my socks?

.jessica. said...

as long as they're business socks OOOOH.