Tuesday, March 18, 2008

twice in one day?!

i forgot to mention that my uncle peter (he's the science writer for the toronto star) is once again back up on a giant ship wedged in the ice somewhere in the arctic... he's pretty funny and always rubs in my face his awesome cameras and camera associated toys. he's also an avid nikon user. it was his lenses that i was playing with way back when. he uses a D200 and most recently a D300. he's been using nikons forever i think... especially back before everything went digital.... back when they used to use...*gasp* FILM.

anyway... back to my original point...

he's being a blogasaurus while he's up there... (apparently the arctic has wireless internet)
you can read it HERE.

1 comment:

SweetCliches said...

Film cameras? What are you talking about Jess?
Next thing I know you'll be trying to convince me that movies used to be on tapes/film too.
PFFF!!









ps- I'm glad you found my blog. <3