Friday, March 14, 2008

quick.

i miss the summer.
everything seems so much easier then.




i just found this pic lurking my friend bryan's stalkbook. we went out for beers one evening when he was back in ottawa to defend his thesis. he actually just got accepted to the London (UK not shithole Ontario) School of Economics for his PhD. congrats buddy!!!

the last few days i feel like i'm waiting for something that will never come. it's hugely unsettling. and after my last set i kind of dread going into work and i've never felt that way before. i hope its just a phase because honestly i've been thinking about doing something totally unrelated to nursing. i need out of this space. now. i want to feel settled and comfortable and have my own things. have my own space to put these things that are just cluttering up my life right now.

i need to get off the fucking internet and eat... and maybe bake something.
i hope that makes me feel better.

No comments: