Thursday, April 5, 2007

Algonquin



















Took a trip to the gonq for the first time last year in august with Dave, Robyn, Laurel (maid of honour) and some of Robyn's friends and family. We did a four hour canoe/portage into the interior, stayed 3 mights and then canoed another four hours out. Dave and I hauled a combined $4000 of camera equipment in watertight cases the whole way. A few pics were taken with Dave's polarizing filter. (I have my own this year.) Freakin amazing if I do say so myself. It's undeniable Ontario has some very beautiful places... isolated and barely touched by human hands. The air is so different there; noises of the city obselete. One of my favourite parts was leaving my cellphone behind for four whole days. And we're doing it all over again this year. Sweet.

No comments: