Friday, October 31, 2008

ya ya...

to avoid complete and utter boredom i'll keep the update short and sweet.
everybody likes point form right? and pictures... loooove pictures.

*went home for 2 weeks and watched 2 of my friends get married (not to each other!)
*lost my voice for the vast majority of those 2 weeks as a result of being sick for the first 4 days i was home
*stayed with my wife in ottawa and my good friends dave and robyn in north bay
*got hit on by some creepy dude who kept creeping after mentioning i had a boyfriend several times
*went from blonde to brunette
*had a weird glimpse into what my life would have been like if i had never left ottawa

pictorials:









*shortly after returning from ontario i went to vernon to meet the parents
*was super nervous at first but discovered matthew's mom and i are very similar
*we're both "dippy" as he says
*took some pics with a 20 pound canon (extra battery back plus vertical grip) i could barely hold it up to my eye
*had "squash" pie instead of pumpkin for thanksgiving... and i must say.. it was better... don't tell my aunt margaret

evidence:





*lastly, the old man and i went to a cocktail after wedding party for our lovely friends breadman and adrienne
*got a sweet photo taken
*my mother's comment "whats with all the bare breasted women? lol "
*yes my mother wrote "lol"...love you mom



this night is moving so slowly.

No comments: